Last Updated: February 2020
Please read this policy and if you have any questions contact us.
By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
1. Privacy Officer
WoodArt Life Limited
9A, Hyde Centre, 223 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Or by email to: email@example.com
2. Collection of Your Non-Personal and Personal Information WoodArt collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
3. Personal information includes:
a. information collected when you register or visit the site including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
b. information collected when you make a purchase including your billing address. PayPal stores your credit card number. You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
4. Use of Your Personal Information
WoodArt collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your membership account;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, including sending you surveys;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and • we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you may inform your "Personal Information Preferences”
5. Disclosing Your Personal Information
fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as WoodArt, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
6. Consent of Your Personal Information
7. Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the "My Account" section of the site. You may also contact Customer Service at +1(852) 2298-5002 (international) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
8. Personal Information Preferences
WoodArt respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by: (1) contacting your Customer Service at +1(852) 2298-5002 (international); (2) follow the "unsubscribe" instructions included within each email communication; or (3) by email at email@example.com
If you choose not to receive marketing emails, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications and emails (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
WoodArt uses "cookies" to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
10. Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any
- personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
- PayPal encrypting credit card information on our order forms; and
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the site without parental consent.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.